'

'

Saturday, October 30, 2010

2010-2011 winter tour....UPDATED

W/Oblive,I Ilike You Go Home

Dec 27th-Joplin MO @Electric Art Tattoo 2613 S. Main St. Joplin 9pm w/Chelmets+more tba
Dec 28th-Denton TX @2901 N. Elm Street(house show)8pm
Dec 29th-Dallas TX@(hose show)tba
Dec 30th-Houston TX @Sound Exchange 1846 Richmond Ave 7pm w/THE GIRL IN THE WOODEN HORSE TORTURE ,
RED HOOK
Dec 31-Houston TX @Super Happy Fun Land, New Years Noise show

come hang out with us and have a good time~~!!

W/I like You Go Home,Point From Rooftops
Jan.19th-IA
Jan.20th-IL
Jan.21st-IL
Jan.22nd-WI
Jan23rd-WI
Jan24th-MN

Sorry for the lack of updates! I have been very busy recently, booking this tour and moving.
Saint Louis Noise Fest was amazing! I will post pictures up soon. I will be free in about a month so i will keep everyone updated with everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment