'

'

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Back to Recording

I took a little time off from recording (I guess you could say) after the the last tour. But it has been a few months and I want to get things going again!

As you can see in the upcoming releases section there are a few releases to look forward to (some I have recorded already, just waiting on the release part). But mainly I wanted to bring up the change in Boar. I know by now you all have probably noticed that I am no longer strictly a HNW artist. I thought about it for a while and decided to go back to my roots. And for those who may not know what Boar sounded like when I first started but it really was just a mix of everything. Boar now will always remain a Noise project (HN,HNW,PE,experimental,ambient,drone, ect.ect.ect.ect.) So from this point on there will really be no structure to Boar.

With that out of the way I would like to announce that I will begin recording for the next Boar FULL LENGTH. This will be a pro done CD with at least 100 copies printed. At the same time, there are talks of a winter 2012/13 tour promoting this release ( all info will be released at a much later date).
2 more releases I would like to spotlight....
The Cdr coming out on Dangerous Sounds and the Horrible Mess,Gluttoness,Amer and Pat of Sleep's new project release on USR. This is a very interesting release that challenged me. For this release each artist will be experimenting with the lo-fi spectrum of HNW. Using an amp to of course amplify the sound, then using a microphone to actually record the wall creating a ultra lo-fi feel to the track. This is def. going to be an interesting release and I can't wait for the final product.
The CDr on DS is a collection of both new and prerelease Boar material. I have been wanting to do something like this for a while, rereleasing comp tracks that may have not gotten much recognition and old Boar material that was never released for personal reasons. A lot of old favorites to say the least.

then of course the
- split with Sigulda released through side of the sun recordings
-Boar cassette ep released through worthless recordings

Now time to start recording!

No comments:

Post a Comment